Springer-Verlag New York Inc.
This detailed new edition provides a comprehensive collection of protocols applicable to all members of the Coronavirinae sub-family currently and that are also transferrable to other fields of virology. Beginning with a section on detection, discovery, and evolution, the volume continues with coverage of propagation and titration of coronaviruses, genome manipulation, study of virus-host interactions, as well as imaging coronavirus infections. Written for the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls. Authoritative and cutting-edge, Coronaviruses: Methods and Protocols, Second Edition serves as a valuable guide to researchers working to identify and control viruses with increased potential to cross the species barrier and to develop the diagnostics, vaccines, and antiviral therapeutics that are required to manage future outbreaks in both humans and animals.
Boeken over het coronavirus suggesties
- Covid sneltest - Corona test - 25 stuks, binnen 15 minuten uw uitslag (Voyage)
- Coronaviruses and Arteriviruses (S. Siddell)
- Na de quarantaine (Alexander Rinnooy Kan)
- Nachtmerrie op de ic - Hoe ik door het coronavirus in een waanwereld belandde (Irene Captijn)
- CORONAVIRUS EBOOK Tooltip Bedrohung oder Chance für einen Bewusstseinssprung? (William Sutherford)
- Coronavirus Crisis Information and Help in the 2020 Pandemic - what Everyone should know (Dr. André Hoffmann)