The year 2020 began together with the coronavirus (COVID-19), and it has become clear that fear could be as dangerous as the disease itself. The era of communication and technology has allowed news and alarms such as the emergence of a new virus to travel and multiply at a dizzying speed. At the same time, all kinds of rumors circulate, and the World Health Organization deals with their denial or clarification. Also, amazing prophecies or extraordinary coincidences that would have accurately anticipated the existence of the coronavirus are propagated. How much is true and how much is business? How can we protect ourselves from biological viruses and the dangerous opportunistic viralization of news?
Boeken over het coronavirus suggesties
- Eerste Hulp tijdens een pandemie - Het Oranje Kruis corona editie (Het Oranje Kruis)
- Pandemic - Tracking Contagions, from Cholera to Coronaviruses and Beyond (Sonia Shah)
- FIGHT BACK - Beat the Coronavirus (Chauncey W. Crandall)
- Anti-Corona-Virus-Hypnose (Matthias Schwehm)
- Gedachten, kansen & perspectieven in tijden van corona (John Hogervorst)
- Corona virus Ho Stop 1,5 meter afstand M (Fruit of the Loom)